Southport Flower Show has announced that there will be more than 350 retailers at this year’s event, making it one of the top shopping experiences in the region this August. Stalls at the show include everything from garden tool companies to food, jewellery and top-class homeware exhibitors. Guests spend more than £2.3m over the four days of the prestigious show – and the latest line-up of exhibitors is set to be the best yet.
Ray Roukin, the show’s general manager, said: “The Southport Flower Show offers something for everyone – obviously it has huge appeal to gardening enthusiasts, but this year we also have a superb range of family-friendly entertainment, and some amazing shoppingopportunities.
“It’s one of the few places where you will find such a widevariety of stalls and exhibitors, from household names to high quality independent traders. I think people will be amazed and delighted at the range of shopping – it’s really not just about flowers!” Some of the highlights of the exhibitors already lined up for this year include:
● Banks Lyon – the Lancaster based jeweller and authorised stockists of Omega watches, Cartier, Breitling and TAG Hauer
● MKM Creations – Lancashire-based business producing bespoke and beautiful planters, fresh from Chelsea in Bloom
● Aga – the legendary kitchen range
● Kuoni – trusted travel agents providing exceptional service
● Moorcroft Pottery – leading name in handcrafted art pottery
The Southport Flower Show is also home this year to the North West Food Festival, which will feature more than 60 gourmet producers, as well as a full working kitchen where chefs including celebrity cake designer Mich Turner will be demonstrating their skills.
Celebs such as Strictly Come Dancing’s Anton du Beke and actress Lisa Riley will also be making appearances to add a little star quality to the event.